Wednesday, July 7, 2010

9. Falling

Ok, so it's been forever since I saw vodka. First I went away on vacation, then he was posted somewhere else, then he didn't have money, and now I don't have time.

Now, I've been very honest with myself about him - I have very little in common with him, except for our mutual attraction for each other. I don't see a future with him, and I'm sure he sees none with me. We're in it just for the moment. But still, how can the boy be your toy if he's not around to enjoy? If you're employed and he's deployed all the way over in Illinois? Ok, so he's not really in Illinois, and even if he was, he wouldn't technically be "deployed"... I was just going with the drift. You know that, right? Right.

It has always been easy for me to fall in love. Ok, by "love" I don't mean "we have a future together, let's get married and be filmy" love. By "love", I mean "at this instant, all I can think of is you; and it has been so on many instances for the past few days/weeks" You all call it infatuation, a crush. But seeing as I'm incapable of believing in the former kind of love, this will just have to do. I don't believe in "falling in love" the way most people do, but I do fall in love. Almost all the time. I also believe in falling out of love. Which is what I think will happen with vodka if I don't turn up at his door soon. I may not have a future with him, but the past I've had with him is swoon worthy, and I believe in milking out every sigh, every drool, every meltage and every "hamuna, hamuna, hamuna" from every relationship. Those are my principles and I stand by them.

I have time till next month to see vodka and be swept off my feet, and for the interim, are any of you boys ready to make my heart flutter?

8 comments:

buddy said...

ive always been there. always.

Soin said...

i think its a good gift.to "fall in love" with so many people. you know so many loves. lauv lauv lauv. and calling a boy vodka is so pottai or russian.free

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

swooning and drooling and melting is like english grammar no?! past perfect and present tense???!

swoon worthy....nice one i say...i am using this from now..!!

Panjamirtham said...

@buddy: ofcourse. you're always my lvoe. hort.

@soin: for all you know, I could be a russian pottai.

@ssds: present tense and past perfect, is so the story of my life, i tell you.

skar said...

I like your writing style miss Madisanji. Please do post more often.

vb said...

falling into love is very easy. out of it is very difficult. it's nice that you do both with ease! good for you!

djd said...

you define a new meaning for love

Panjamirtham said...

karthik sivaramakrishnan: ooh. miss madisanji it seems.

vb: high five!

djd: same meaning. new interpretation :D